Digital media may be the new generation of marketing, but don’t underestimate the value of a good print ad. Whether it’s a poster, magazine ad, or a billboard, these mediums are still relevant and powerful when used strategically.
What to Expect:
- A Designer That Collaborates With You
- Choices of Different Styles & Design Elements
- Mock-Ups of 2 Options to Choose From
- Opportunity for Edits & Additional Input
- Development of Final Print Ad
- Print-Ready File of Your Custom Print Ad
What We Need:
- Complete a Short Form Outlining Project Details
- Brand Info & Style Guidelines
- Size Dimensions
- Any Images You Want Included
- Logo Files (If Needed)
How long will it take to design the print ad?
We want the print ads we make to match your brand and vision of your company. This can take some time, but usually only 2-3 weeks depending on feedback.
What if I like both of the print ad options?
First of all, we’re flattered. And second, that’s okay! You can take elements you like from any of the options and combine them into your final print ad.
Do I need to supply any content?
Only if you want to! If you have something specific in mind that you’d like us to use (like your logo or a certain font), then we would be happy to include it.