Want to whip up some publicity and word of mouth for your brand? Press releases will quickly and effectively get your message out to various media outlets that can distribute it to the public. This is a great way to reach and build trust with potential customers. They can also increase web traffic and position you as an authority in your industry.
What to Expect:
- A Copywriter That Collaborates With You
- 350-400 Words
- One Round of Revisions
- Distribution-Ready Custom Press Release
What We Need:
- Company Info & Website URL
- 15-20 Minute Strategy Call
- What You’d Like to See in the Press Release
- Any Relevant Quotes or Details to Include
- Access to Previous Press Releases (If Any)
Does it matter what industry I’m in?
Not at all! Our copywriters do as much research as possible on your industry and company to provide you with high quality and accurate content.
Do I have to come up with the topic?
We need some general ideas of what you want to see in your press release, but you can be as hands-on or hands-off as you’d like to be.
How does the revision process work?
We will send you our first draft for you to take a look and you send back all of your edits at once of what you’d like us to add or remove and we will make it work.